I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Return of the Rainout

I noticed it was getting cloudy so I paused the Wolfsburg match, put on my boots and headed to cut up the last of the trees on the ground. As I opened the garage door it started to rain. Seriously! I went out any way to cut the downed trunks into manageable pieces. Gonna definitely need to do some chain sharpening. I hit dirt on a couple of logs. Well, I'm using the rain as an excuse to be lazy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment