I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prep Work Leafy Greens Day 1

Started clearing the space between the backwalk and the house for some salad greens. That little bit of land was really messed up. It's not quite as messed up now, whew, but there is a bunch of little junk to get up. That's just between the driveway and the basement door. Next is from the door to the deck. I hope to get that knocked out tomorrow and put tree removal off a weekend.
Good footnote to today. I have picked up tomato seeds. Pearce and I will try to get them started inside tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment