I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Midweek Musing

I really wish I had some idea what I want out of my desire to grow stuff. Do I just want to play, experiment with different things? Do I want to grow all of our veggies for the kitchen? Do I want to grow veggies to sell? I'm pretty sure I want to do all three. How do I combine the three ideas? Lots of questions without answers.
"Questions are the easy part. Answers raise a doubt."

No comments:

Post a Comment