I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rain Out

It was a rainy day in Rome. That equaled a sleepy day of doing nothing much. The kids even let Mommy and Daddy sleep. I'm contemplating asking some of our neighbors if I can mow up their leaves that are still on the ground. Need to bolster my compost production. I think our cross the street neighbor may also have chickens. That would be cool, and might even work in my favor for talking Kristi into letting me keep a chicken or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment