I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Out of the Depths of the Jungle

My trailer has been at Mom and Dad's house since the day, six years ago, that a weld failed and I nearly lost my lawn equipment on Canton right in front of Peachtree Salvage (or whatever it was called then).
Today, I pruned and hacked my way through the under growth to clear a path to haul it out. I managed to get the QX4 back there and hooked up to the trailer. I pulled that booger out of there and took a small tree or two that had grown through the tailgate with us.
Well, tomorrow will be an interesting day. I will bolt the joints back together in an attempt to fix the trailer and render it fit for duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment