I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

One Step at a Time

Not something I'm very good at. I got the trailer "cleaned" up, and plotted out a course of action. Then, I went to the store to get all the necessaries. Of course, I got a 3/8 drill bit to drill holes for a 3/8 bolt. Yes, I figured it out on my own when the bolt wouldn't fit in the hole I drilled.
We ate at Becky's, went back to M&P's to sleep, got up and made cheese toast, sausage, and coffee. Pearce and I went and got a C clamp (Pearce calls it a G clamp) and a 7/16 bit.
Now the work began, and I got the separated cross bar bolted back to the frame before lunch and time to return to Rome.
Soon I'll head back and try to straighten out the tongue (literally) and reattach the frame pieces that had welds fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment