I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Me and Lucy Getting Some Work Done

Couldn't tell weed from corn this afternoon so I decided to break out the loosey hoe. Of course, I started to weed by reaching down and pulling the weeds out by hand. Then I got smarter and started pushing Lucy around the garden. It's too hot to keep at it right now. When it's cool in the morning I'll get back to it. This weekend I'll show Pearce the difference between weed and veggie. Then he can go behind me and toss the weeds out of the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment