I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy


Well, it's been a busy weekend at Casa della Elkins. Kristi's gallon of unskimmed milk is now 3 quarts of yogurt, a ramikin of fresh butter, and a pint of real buttermilk. Last weeks' yogurt is now Labneh.

The three quarts may have to last for two weeks with Jere and Christina's wedding coming up next weekend. Next time I go crazy making stuff I will be making Neufchâtel. That might mean a cheesecake in the near future.

I have several cheeses in my sights. However, I am reading up on making soy milk and tofu. That might happen some time this week. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment