I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Getting Ready for Next Year

I just grew corn this year. Okra was planted, but went to feed the local fauna rather than any gumbo or corn meal. Fall planting was not accomplished, but in the next week Pearce and I hope to get work done prepping for next season.
Also, there might be an interesting experiment or two going on. One to do with water and year round growing and another to do with growing my favorite legume.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment