I started this blog to record my experiments/adventures in the land of urban agriculture. It is growing into a garden consutation business. I will be happy to advise, plan, install and maintain (or any combination thereof) a garden for you. Contact me for more information at lknzfarm@gmail.com or 678-427-3101, or message me at Elkins Farm and Garden on FB.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Birthday is Approaching

Tops on my list are (and I'm not joking) 55 gal food grade barrels for water storage (2or3), Lowes GC's for the purchase of roofing supplies (under deck roof so I can put the lawn mowers down there), 2 boxes of 3" decking screws (for deck repair and improvements).
You may think I'm joking but I'm not, for the barrels the best place to look is the farmer's and consumer's bulletin. Everything else is self explanatory.
If you want another option I need a new front wheel, a chain, a set of aero-brake levers. All of these are at Ordinary Bicycles (George's Shop) I'll check and see if they're still there.

Andrew Elkins

No comments:

Post a Comment